Choose a route that's right for you
Both our overview and foundaction courses offer great insight into the basics of ITIL®. Our foundation courses offers a more indepth aproach....
ITIL® is a framework for IT service management (ITSM) based around a five-phase service lifecycle: service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement.
- Service Strategy involves understanding customers and how to develop and successfully execute IT services to meet their needs.
- Service Design ensures that the service is designed efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Service Transition sees the design built and tested.
- Service Operation delivers and manages the service.
- Continual Service Improvement provides a mechanism for improving the service and the technology and processes used in its management.