Which route is best for you
Managing Professional Transition
- ITIL®4 will help businesses navigate the new technological era, commonly known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The speed of current breakthroughs is disrupting almost every industry on a global scale. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is marked by emerging technologies including robotics, artificial intelligence, nanotechnology, quantum computing, biotechnology, the Internet of Things (IoT), 3D printing, autonomous vehicles and much more.
- ITIL®4 will provide a practical and flexible basis to support organizations on their journey into the new world of digital transformation by helping them align their human, digital and physical resources to compete within the modern complex landscape.
The context of ITIL®, with the release of ITIL®4 is now much bigger, with an emphasis on the business and technology world, how it works today, and how it will work in the future with Agile, DevOps and digital transformation.
- ITIL®4 will be much more relevant to software developers, service management practitioners and businesses through promoting a holistic view of delivering products and services. Right from the Foundation level, ITIL®4 will emphasise the importance of collaboration, transparency, automating where possible, and working holistically.
- ITIL®4 retains many of the core elements that makes ITIL so valuable to individuals and organizations today. Change is a constant state and organizations are struggling to navigate it. ITIL® 4 is best practice that supports organizations in navigating this ongoing change.
- ITIL®4 is the next iteration that incorporates all of the best things from ITIL® as it is known today and expands IT and service operations to a new level. Moving from traditional process led delivery, ITIL®4 supports faster quality and value driven delivery for people and organizations.