Advance ITSM has a Service Management Consultancy proposition which is both structured and flexible, based upon a tried and trusted approach and many years of experience.
Advance ITSM operate a combined Consultancy and Education team ensuring that our qualified principal consultants “practice what they preach” outside the classroom, and bring their experience back in to training, which also helps sharpen their knowledge.
All our Service Management consultants and lecturers are ITIL®, PRINCE2 and ISO/IEC 20000 qualified and members of the IT Service Management Forum and Institute of Service Management.
Service Management Consultancy
The Advance ITSM approach covers the full IT Service Management lifecycle
Whether starting out on the path of ITIL® adoption, or already in the process, we have the knowledge and expertise to help piece together an effective Service Management solution, we can offer:
- Fully managed ITIL® adoption programme
- Assessment service & gap analysis
- Health checks
- Continuous improvement programme
- Return on adoption: metrics & measurements
- Strategy & Continual Service Improvement – development of an ITSM strategy to underpin the IT and business strategy: Plan for process design, implementation and Service Improvement: Measure, report and continuously improve
- Assess – assessment of people, process and ITSM technology maturity Education – delivery of accredited best practice education in ITIL® and PRINCE2 including Business Simulation experiential learning
- Design – design integrated and effective processes that meet ITIL® and ISO/IEC 20000 guidelines Implement – ITSM process supported by technology
Advance ITSM will evaluate the gap in process, resource, procedure and information between the existing situation and the desired situation. The evaluation will be objective and focused towards the desired outcomes. We will advise actions if required.
Continual Service Improvement
Whatever your approach to Service Improvement we can help and can offer practical experience. Advance ITSM consultants have extensive knowledge of all aspects of Service Management.
We have also developed a structured workshop format for the development of process improvement in specific areas where the client wishes their staff to be more involved in the solution.
Short, rapid assessment services are available, or longer more thorough assessments depending on the size of your organisation and your specific requirements.
Our objectives are to assess the ITSM processes for Effectiveness, Efficiency, Penetration, and Maturity. We then support an ongoing service improvement programme.
We currently conduct assessments based on ITIL® Version 2 / Version 3 / ISO 20000
Process Design and Implementation
Advance ITSM will assist in the implementation of ITIL® in your organisation. We can assist at any stage of the process or even undertake the complete process to handover.
We have a range of techniques and off the shelf products that enable us to provide cost effective solutions and services.